Labels

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hill Billy Wine Glass.

Post by Rachel

Why did we leave Fergus Falls?

Oh yeah, I remember now... Dan was miserable.

I loved my house, my job and the people I worked with, Sean was making so many friends and the area had wide open spaces. This was the view from the back patio this past January.

Now I am unemployed (which is extremely boring.) All I do is sit around and watch TV and read books all day. Which really was fun, for about a week.

Also, we are living with Dan's college friend. So it feels like a bachelor pad and I am the maid. So I have succumbed to this:
Drinking wine out of a mason jar because all of my shit is packed in boxes and in a storage facility. How is it that the BEST glass I could find to drink wine out of is a MASON JAR?! ugh... men just don't get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment