Labels

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hello 2014!

I seem to have fallen off the side of the planet since the new year (or slightly before). However the holidays and my birthday were spent with family having a great time!

So a quick catch up-
Financially- I still need to sit down and figure out a no spend month plan. Hoping to do that in Feburary and that will fall inline with Kym Fox over at Travel Babbles and her 12x30 challenge!

I did start the 52 week savings plan for Zach and I. (I'll link things up when I'm not blogging from my phone). The one change I am making is switching up the weeks so come December I'm not dumping all my money into savings. So depending on what I can spare each week will determine how much will go in. 

Health- I'm trying to work out 4-5 times a week. So far I've been pretty good. Even when it feels like -45 here in good ol Minnesota I made it to the gym! Kym at Travel Babbles started a diet bet for the month of January. You have to lose 4% weight during the month to get your $25 back plus what ever is still in the pot to be split by those who hit their goal. Last time I looked it was over $1000!!!

I figured no better time to start getting healthier since the wedding is now 6 months away!!! AHHH! 

That's all I've got for now!

-Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment