Labels

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Elf on the Shelf 2014

Criddle: Our Christmas Tradition

Post by: Rachel

So last year I was not very good at posting my pictures. I think I stopped after 7 or 8 days of it. I will try to do better this year. So here is starts. Tomorrow is December 1st and with that is our first photo.
Dec. 1:
The note says:
Dear Sean,
     This year many of my elves got sick and couldn't make as many toys as we need for Christmas. Could you give me some of the many toys you have to help me out this year? 
     I would be very thankful if you do this for me, and I will make sure to save a special gift for you. Criddle brought a red sack for you to put the toys you would like to share in.
Thanks for the help,
Santa Claus

Sean is an only child and has a room full of toys that his parents (guilty) and grand parents spoil him with. Hopefully he will fill the bag, but we will see.

Dec. 2:
He's hiding in the curtains on the door. 
Dec. 3: Criddle decided to decorate our tree... with toilet paper.
Dec. 4: the tree got decorated again with kitchen utensils and a threat... 
Dec. 5: It got worse... Criddle decorated the tree with our socks and underwear. 
Dec. 6: Hiding in the tree upstairs
Dec. 7: Pretending to be a tooth brush...
Dec. 8: Almost invisible today. It is 6:30pm and he has still not been found!!!
Dec. 9: Daddy is not creative...
Day 10: Criddle loves Mt. Dew!
Day 11: Ouchies!
Day 12: Tea time.
Day 13: Hiding in the door decorations
 Day 14: Counting the presents.
Day 15: Reading "The Polar Express" while curled up in a sock. 







No comments:

Post a Comment