Labels

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pizza Rolls

Posted by: Erin

So after spending all day on Pintrest and looking at amazing food I found myself famished- why can't the pretty pictures just show up on my dinner table?

After looking around my kitchen ( I haven't been home much, which also means not much food choices..) I realized I had what was needed to make Pizza Rolls!

Ingredients needed:
Pizza sauce
Crescent rolls
Cheese
Peperoni
  
I have been baking much more with parchment paper but this is totally up to you- I put a piece of parchment down on the baking pan.

Next roll out your rolls, spoon some pizza sauce onto the widest part of your roll. Add a few peperoni ( I personally used 4 but could do more next time. Then add some cheese and roll up! Bake as directed.

Super simple and quick!


  


I put some extra sauce into a small bowl to use for dipping and there was dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment