Labels

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Illegal Habit

Posted by Rachel

Yes it really is illegal in case you were calling my bluff on the title. My illegal habit is collecting soil of places I have been. And as a person that is very aware and sympathetic the environment I think it is very wrong and I encourage you NOT TO DO THIS. I of course just. can't. help. myself.

The collection so far:
It may not seem like much but when you are stuffing hotel shampoo bottles full of sand into your socks before going through customs it feels like a mountain.

Where are they from you ask? I will tell you.
Orient Bay, St. Maarten

Newnan, Georgia USA

Bete Grise, MI USA

Magens Bay, St. Thomas

San Juan, Puerto Rico


I am not even close to done collecting, even though I should kick this nasty habit while I can still hide it.


No comments:

Post a Comment