Labels

Thursday, March 15, 2012

9 Years

Posted by: Erin

Ok so let's break this down- I've been with Zach for 9 years which got me thinking.... How many months? 108 Weeks? 469.59 Days? 3,287.18 Hours? 78,840

For all that time things have flown by! I can't imagine where I would be with out him at this point nor do I want to think about it. We have been through plenty of ups and downs, luckily for us many many more ups! Where our future will take us no one knows but I do know that day in and out with his guy is for sure an adventure!

So luck have it this year I was out the door by 7 am and of course Zach had to close at work and I didn't see him again until about 9:30 pm- great day huh? Well brunch on Sunday should be great! However, he did come in the door with a big smile on his face and flowers in hand (of course he remembered my fav- Sunflowers!) What would I do with out this boy? He may drive me bat shit crazy some days but he is also my rock and my de-stresser (which he has had to do a lot lately as we try to find a new place to live).

Can't wait to see where our crazy life takes us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment