Labels

Monday, March 19, 2012

Moving

Posted by: Erin

I HATE MOVING..... I have managed to stay in one spot for more then a year. It was AMAZING! I have moved every year since 2004. It sucks. I was happy to be in one place for awhile. So now that I have gotten past the issue of not having anywhere to live (it came down to the wire, signed a lease 12 days before I have to be out of the current house). Now comes the next pain in the ass- PACKING. Also mind-you we are hoping to buy a house this fall... So that means I have to pack very carefully and put a lot in storage. Did I mention that we are losing a lot of our space and a garage in this move.... Yep well we are.

I am also a freak when it comes to packing and un-packing. I don't like everyone getting their hands all over my things. I need to do it. period. So the next 10 days or so I think may be a little intense.

Praying that I can keep my anxiety down through all of this....

No comments:

Post a Comment