Labels

Saturday, March 31, 2012

DIY Fridge Magnets

Posted by: Rachel

I am love home made stuff! I remember my mom and I doing this project when I was little and I have since done it with my son. I made these years ago but obviously need to make more.

Materials needed:
Hot Glue Gun (and extra sticks)
circle magnets
Anything you want on your fridge!

Simply glue your creative item onto 1 (or 2 depending on your item) magnet. I don't have pictures for the making but here are the final results!

These are my Great Grandmother's vintage earings. I removed the clip before I glued on the magnet. (I only used these because the matching earring was lost!)

These are coins from Costa Rica. I have more from all across the globe I will make into magnets!

These are a mixture of polished rocks, gems, fools gold, and sea shells!

Beer Caps! Promote your favorite brand or "recycle" or whatever... 

I love all my magnets and I can't wait to make more! The process takes slightly longer than warming up your glue gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment