Labels

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Black Friday 2013

Well, with that being said how was your Black Friday!?!?

I've done Black Friday a few years in a row and yes I will admit there have been some Thursday shopping as well. However, lets be clear it was never planned, we were all sitting around and figured what the heck! I've never gone out for any of the huge electronic deals. My nerves could never handle that much crazy in one place.

After going through this years ads there was no I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!! Which was just fine by me, really I would rather sleep in anyways. After looking at the ads again and a bit of pleading to Zach that he really needed to buy me a kayak for my birthday/Christmas we decided we would get up on Friday to go to Fleet Farm since the deal on kayaks was actually pretty good.

And then the alarm went off at about 5am and I rolled over and said Nope, not happening. They are online we will figure it out later. We both slept in, had breakfast and watched a movie. So I go looking online- Zach said he would buy me the Kayaks and we can order them online, Deal! Get all set to check out.... the shipping is outrageous!!!! Well dang... its now about 945 am. Alright lets get dressed and run up to Fleet Farm and if they have them great if not we lost out. Well....we lucked out! We got the last 2 of 3 that were in the building!! Win!! Fleet Farm was a bit busier then I expected, ok maybe a whole lot busier but Zach managed to keep his happy face on and help out a lil old lady! Everyone wins!!

Here are my new babies!!
 (Please excuse the mess which is 99.9% of my life in storage currently)

XO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment