Labels

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Elf on the Shelf 2013

Post by Rachel
So this is my second year doing elf on the shelf. Sean (my son) named his elf "Criddle" and I have no idea why. So needless to say Erin wants me to post a picture everyday of Criddle.
December 1
Criddle was waiting on the couch with movies for Sean when we got home from Thanksgiving at Grandpa's.
(Will post this one later)

December 2
Criddle was riding Rex on the mantle...
(Will post this on later)

December 3
Criddle ate Daddy's advent calendar chocolate...
December 4
Criddle brought magic seeds!
So we planted them in sugar like it said!

December 5

The seeds grew into candy canes!
December 6
We decorated the house and Criddle climbed into Sean's stocking.
December 7
Criddle has found his way into Dan's boot I brought back from Germany... looks slightly uncomfortable. 
December 8
Criddle found the curtains. 
December 9
Sean brought home this "Memories" plaque from the school holiday sale so Criddle is making use of it. 

December 10
Not sure what he got tied up into today...
December 11
Criddle is not afraid of heights. These skis are mounted in the space above our stairs. 
December 12
Today was a hard day. Sean didn't find Criddle until dinner time when I opened the cupboard. 
December 13
Criddle helped me wrap presents... 
December 14 
Criddle came to Grandma and Grandpa's house! I hope he wasn't trying to peek up the angel's skirt.
December 15
Criddle was riding around in Santa's sleigh like he owned the place. 
December 16
In the last days, I think Criddle will be getting into some trouble...

1 comment:

  1. Where is Dec 17-25?!? He sure is a clever elf.

    ReplyDelete