Labels

Friday, December 13, 2013

It's Friday!!!


Is it 5 o'clock some where yet?!?

Here is my week in pictures

-B figured out how to color with markers!
-B all snuggly and not feeling 100%
-My Pinterest FAIL.... I blogged about it earlier this week. If I knew how I would link it but I don't. And I'm on my phone....
-My snowy puppies!!!
-The access panel I tapped shut so the cat can't hide anymore until her parents get back into town.....
-Said cat now hiding in the kitchen cupboard
-The nasty cold weather this week 
-P working hard on another Christmas craft I brought her!
-A all proud of herself after pushing all the buttons possible on my phone. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

My bestie (the other half of this blog) will be in town this weekend!!!! Yay!!!!

-Erin 


No comments:

Post a Comment