Labels

Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Holidays!

We'll I think we can officially say that Rachel and I are horrible at blogging all the things we have made and done. We can go months without blogging at all. So in an effort to change that I'm going to turn this little blog of ours into more of a lifestyle blog then just a DIY. Not that anyone is actually reading any of these posts but oh well it's for us not any one else.

So with that being said I'm going to attempt to blog everyday of December. My plan for sure is a favorite quote or holiday song since it is that time of year!!  And maybe if your lucky you will get an update on Sylvester the Elf that lives at my cousins house. And boy oh boy does Sylvester need to show up soon for little Miss P! Being almost 4 and Christmas season make for a hard life!!

So with that being said here is my quote for the day:



At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year. 
-- Thomas Tusser 


XO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment